2017 Graduation Count Down
- March 16,2017 Last day to submit graduation Applications
- May 26, 2017 Last day to complete all special/supplementary exams
- June 23, 2017 Last day to pay Graduation fees
- June 28, June 29, June 30 and July 3, 2017 Issuance of completion letter to gradating candidates
- July 5, 2017 last day to request for Transcripts
- July 6, 2017, 10:00 a.m. Graduation Rehearsal at the field 4:30 p.m. (Rehearsal in the church)
- July 6, 2017, 7:30 p.m. Graduate Studies Dedication and Hooding Ceremony at the Amphitheatre.
- July 7, 2017, 9:00 a.m. School of Health Sciences Pinning and Dedication Service at the Amphitheatre.
- July 7, 2017, 7:00 p.m. Consecration Service in the church (6:00 p.m. Graduands Line up for Consecration Service at the church).
- July 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m. Sabbath School at the church.
- July 8, 2017, at the church wearing your regalia. THIS IS A REQUIRED EVENT FOR ALL GRADUANDS.
- July 8, 2017, 11:00 a.m. Baccalaureate Service at the church (10:30 a.m. Graduands Line up for Baccalaureate Service). .
- July 8, 2017, 3:00 p.m. Tribute to Parents, Guardians, Sponsors, and Faculty in the church.
- July 8, 2017, at the auditorium wearing your regalia. THIS IS A REQUIRED EVENT FOR ALL GRADUANDS.
- July 9, 2017 8:30 a.m. Commencement (8:00 a.m. Graduands Line up for commencement service).
- July 12, 2017 Transcripts will be available for those who have requested
- July 9, 2017 Regalia must be returned by 5:00 p.m.
- September 30, 2017 Degree certificates will be available
Class Aim: Dare to be Different
Class Moto: Explore the Unknown
Class Colour: Royal Blue and Gold