As today’s business organizations increasingly depend on effective information systems, and computers are being used increasingly in their construction, the department emphasizes the analysis and design of information systems in such organizations, and consider the possible gains to be made by using computers to support these activities. The department provides an environment suitable to produce skilled professional graduates with a sound understanding of the relevant disciplines of network technologies and communication principles, software construction methods in the broad areas of programming and systems analysis and design for both public and private sectors of industry and commerce. In all, the appreciation of the spiritual values needed as software developers, IT managers and Network administrators are emphasized while considering ethical, security and privacy issues.
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Networks and Communication Systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering.
- Minor in Computer Science.
- Minor in Management Information Systems.
- Associate Degree in Business Information Technology.
- Associate Degree in Software Engineering.
- Associate Degree in Networks and Communication Systems.
- Course Listing
- Course Descriptions
- Admission requirements
List of Faculty
- Nyamwaya, O. (Acting Chairperson)
- Gichatha, A. -(part time teaching assistant)
- Idowu, A.
- Mayaka, K.
- Nyamwamu R. -(teaching Assistant)
- Ochola, M. -(teaching Assistant)
- Ruguri, L.
- Walela, P. -(part time)