The Department of Educational Administration, Curriculum and Teaching operates on the Seventh-day Adventist world view which holds that God is the creator and Sustainer of the universe and life and is the source of true knowledge. The entrance of sin caused man’s alienation from God; therefore, the restoration of man’s relationship with God is the foundation of Christian education. This leads students into self actualization and to discover and understand the truth through critical thinking.
- i)Pre-University (bridging course)
- ii)Diploma in Adult Education
- iii) Diploma in Education
- iv) Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- v) Bachelor of Education (Science)
- vi) Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- vii) Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- viii) Master of Education (Curriculum and Teaching)
- ix) Master of Education (Educational Administration)
- x) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education (Curriculum and Teaching)
- xi) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education (Educational Administration)
- Course Listing
- Course Descriptions
- Admission requirements
List of Faculty
- Hotamo, Fanta Hollamo -Chairman
- Achoka, J. -Visiting Professor
- Amimo, C.
- Ayiemba, G. J.
- Balyage, Y.
- Kinuthia, B.
- Lisso, T. -Part time
- Manu, P. -Visiting Professor
- Muchee, T.-Part time
- Mwangi, P.
- Ndiku, L. M.
- Odek, S.
- Ojwan’g, M.
- Role, E. -part time
- Role, J. -Part time
- Tieng’o, E.
- Vymeister, S.
- Wasonga, T. -Visiting Professor